Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ROFLMAO, holy spam!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFLMAO, I've gotten "holy spam"! It was surely one of the funniest spam mesages I've got. Some Colombian guy found my Granaboard E-Mail address in the Granaboard website and sent me the following message (look below for a translation):

    Si aceptas a Dios y a su hijo Jes?s el Cristo, entonces visita esta p?gina
    www.enelnombredecristo.com
    Lee su mensaje y que Dios te bendiga.

    Un abrazo
    ░Name hidden, something spammers wouldn't care to do but I do░

    Pd: esto no es religi?n, es solo un mensaje real.
    Gracias
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">For those who don't understand Spanish, I'll provide a translation:

    If you accept God and his son Jesus the Christ, then visit this page
    www.enelnombredecristo.com
    Read his message and God bless you.

    Hugs
    ░Name hidden, something spammers wouldn't care to do but I do░

    P.S.: this is not religion, this is only a real message.
    Thanks
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Roffles. I even bothered to reply St. Spammer:

    Ja ja ja, ?y esto qu? co?o es? ?"SPAM santo"? Ja ja ja ja, te has equivocado de persona t?o, est?s hablando con un ateo/agn?stico de Madrid que no es un corderito de ninguna iglesia y que no necesita a ning?n dios, mago de Oz, o ratoncito P?rez para vivir.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Which translates to:

    Ha ha ha, and what the fuck is this? "Holy SPAM"? LOL, you've picked the wrong person dude, you're talking to an atheist/agnostic of Madrid who is not a lamb of any church and doesn't need any god, Wizard of Oz, or Tooth Fairy to live.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahahahaha, wow. They may well have known that you took a disliking to religion before they sent that. Why cant all spam be as thoughtful?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I got funny spam like that, all I ever get is free pills, enlarge breats, and increased "size".

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, all I usually get is "enlarge your penis", "university diplomas", "I'm Mumbo Jumbo from Zimbabwe, need your help transferring my money to your country", "This is not spam. We're sending you this information...", etc

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ja, you guys do know that NONE of those pill shit or any other cock device works don't you?
    Your cock is your cock/

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course, we all know if you want to enlarge your dick you have to tie it to a tractor and step on it.

    Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for this piece of advice.

    LOL

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    0_0;; In my excitment, i didnt read the second part of that post... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about a vacuum, would that work better?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol! well that was just stupid to send that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •